What to expect at this appointment:
- It is during this meeting we like to dig deep to discover what you like and more importantly dislike about the current space.
- We’ll discuss the pros/cons of various materials, cabinet options, layout and floor plan options and answer any questions you may have about our company.
- Next, our project manager will take detailed measurements of the space, investigate the current condition of structure and utilities serving it and finally discuss the costs of similar projects and how these match up with your target investment.
- It is also important to have an honest discussion about a budget.
Some material you may want to have handy:
- A list of ideas you’d like to incorporate into your project
- Material samples or photos that you like.
- Your family calendar or day planner
Important: I also ask that all the people involved in making a decision be available for this initial appointment. Experience has shown that this is critical to the overall success of your project and we want to make sure everyone is on the same page from the very beginning.